I'm going nuts. i work for this whale watching company in iceland and i'm trying to...

Discussion in 'Facebook Marketing Developer Community' started by Margrét Gústavsdóttir, Jun 12, 2017.

1. uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm going nuts. I work for this whale watching company in Iceland and I'm trying to create campaigns for our tours. For some really odd reason, my ads are rejected because they are supposed to be promoting alcohol consumption. They do not. They include pictures of children, happy people and yes... whales. To try to prevent this I set the page restriction to people aged 21 and up. I also created audiences with people who are only 21 and older but still my ads get rejected. What could possibly be the issue? Any ideas?

Вы не можете просматривать внешние ссылки, что-бы просмотреть зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь на форуме !

2. Guest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does the details of your dinner cruises include a listing of wine/beer etc?

3. uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh, yes maybe. I'm targeting ppl who are traveling in Iceland. Btw I'm very intrerested in how to reach tourists that plan to travel to a destination but are not there already...

4. uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the link!

5. uix_expand uix_collapse

a great resource is the chat link (not there during all hours so if you don't see it try again during another time of day) at

Вы не можете просматривать внешние ссылки, что-бы просмотреть зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь на форуме !

- good luck!